Thursday, November 16, 2006

dude - this is as random as they come.

I need to update. I know. I always say this.

* I'm getting a cold which pretty much sucks ass.
* My job-job, not my scrapbooking job or book-job, but my real job-job is kicking my butt. Funny how I actually need to WORK there. Ah...to need money for food and electricity.
* I haven't even started thinking about Christmas.
* Hell, I haven't even started thinking about Thanksgiving.
* Haven't taken a picture in over 2 weeks.
* Went to Target today and managed to stay on task - which was getting random "inspiration" things for my class at SB etc.
* Cleaned my house from top to bottom...and 3 hours lates it was trashed :)
* Kate said "thank you" today. Says "bye bye" and Daddy too. But that's about it. She's 'mine' and she doesn't even say mommy yet. What's up with that?
* I have to stop going to 2 peas. That place just sucks. LOL
* My brother and his girlfriend broke up. I wish I was sad. She doesn't deserve him.
* My dad is coming for Thanksgiving. That's totally cool!
* Need to go back to bed...I'm sicky...Pray this Airborne stuff really works.

I'll do better about posting. I mean to, but y'all know that already.
much love!

OH WAIT. one more super major piece of randomness for ya. My text online is super big now. Not sure what I did but I could be across the room and still read whatever site I'm surfing. LOL What's frightening is I'm starting to get used to it so when I figure out how to change it back I'll probably hate it and end up going blind.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Gotta love your 'randomness.' That is what makes you, YOU. But you still managed to pack a lot of update in one wee little post!!!

Feel better! Airborne should help. You could put it in coffee like some people I know. I've heard it speeds up the healing process! ;)

(don't try it. Yuck.)

Lisa said...

well i am pretty much in denial aobut thanksgiving and christmas. let's just bring back halloween--so much more fun!

Anonymous said...

sorry you're feeling bad - don't listen to kerry about the airborne. who would do THAT??!! :O

i hear you about not taking any pics lately. i was just thinking about that this morning. it has been well over a week for me, too.

take good care and happy impending thanksgiving! :)