Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Par-Tay!!!

As you might have read on Shanna's blog, some of the MAS girls (we missed you Lisa and Kerry) threw together a surprise bridal shower for Shanna. It was a great time. It was at my house and I brought in Moki's Hawaiian BBQ YUM!. Thanks to Beth we had KILLER snacks and decorations and Kaelene handled the games, prizes and virgin Pina Coladas which completely rocked - even without the Rum :)

This is what the table looked like before we 'started in' on it. It didn't stand a chance ;)


Check out my face - BUSTED! This is right after Shanna and I walked in to find the house fully decorated full of MAS girls. I'm like "who me??? lie??" LOL


Obviously a Hawaiian theme, Beth and I picked up a hula skirt, dorky "bride to be" crown and a gaggle of leis (sp??) We pretty much forced her to wear the get up the whole night....although she didn't seem to mind. And I DON'T wanna know what she does with it once she's tied the knot!


Here we are after Shanna opened her gifts. Maddy and Kerry pretty much stole the show by bringing the entire Kitchen department from Target. suck ups!!! LOL After this we talked about sex all night. That girl really needs to get some! LMAO


We had a lot of fun. Planning it was even fun. who knew?!?! oh yeah, and I realize I pretty much suck at taking pictures. Sorry about that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That looks like it was SO much fun!!! I love the busted picture of you! Hahahaha!

Maddy told me you made the signs with your cricut!!!! That looks AWESOME!!!!!! All of the decorations look incredible!

I'm still sorry I couldn't be there, but I am so glad that you all had a great time. You all are the best!

Kerry

Lisa said...

boo hoo--food and talk about sex--what's better? never mind! glad you all had fun!

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great time! i'm glad SOMEONE took pictures! you guys are great to have thrown this together for her. :)

Unknown said...

Yo, Laura- half of those photos were taken by moi, so zip it! ;)

SO much fun! Thanks for posting these, Michelle!

Maddy said...

Soooooo much fun! Thanks for throwing it together Michelle and Beth. LOVE Shanna and loved getting to celebrate for her.