geez, again I'm back here after over a week complaining about being busy and neglecting this place. I'm no busier than anyone else, I realize. I just don't handle it well, anymore.
Here's a quick list of what I've been up to.
1. getting quote after quote on book printing.
2. completely changing the program the book is written in. So re-writing it.
3. Costume shopping.
4. Harvest Festival as Noah's school
5. Halloween Party at Sarah's school
6. Church meetings on Monday nights (again)
7. football game on Saturday morning
8. Pretty much freaking out because there's not way I'll make CHA Winter. So essentially the book deadline has been pushed back to I don't know when.
9. oh yeah, and my job job. The one that pays me. :)
OH YEAH. and orange crack doesn't work y'all. The food coloring does 'something' to the mix and makes the sugar stuff isn't cement. I actually threw the batch out. :) I did make oreo spiders for Sarah's party. They were super cute. I hope to post a picture soon.