how much I love Kerry Well I do. and I'm certain I don't mention it enough. Just as I don't mention it enough to any of my friends. But I do. LOTS.
I pretty much have kick ass friends. Killer chics who, I'm afraid to admit, I pretty much take advantage of and still act like they like me. Who could ask for more :) One day I'll be able to give back...and until then they just are patient with me.
anyway...why do I love Kerry more than normal today. cuz she made a survery specially for me. If that's not love I dunno what is....so here goes.
1. Candy corn or Indian corn?
ummm...gotta say candy...only cuz I've no freaking clue what Indian corn is.
2. What candy do you confiscate from your children because they are your favorites?
Reeces for sure. Then anything chocolate. At easter I steal all the malt balls, which is weird cuz they aren't normally my favority. Something about stealing whoppers from your kids makes them extra special yummy.
3. When you carve a pumpkin, do you use a spoon to get the guts out or your hand?
I go back and forth. I start with a spoon cuz I'm grossed out. Then say F it and dig right in. Then go back to the spoon to do hard scraping and cleanup.
4. Do you make teenagers say trick or treat before you give them candy? haha I pretty much do. I'll stand there and look at them...waiting...then I'll be all "hummm...got somethign to say???"
Or do you just give them the whole bowl hoping they won't target your house later? I give in eventually for this reason haha
5. What is your favorite costume? Could be yours or one of your kids. My favorite prolly was when Sarah was 2 and I made her a hula dancer girl...coconut bra and all. It freakin ROCKED!!!!!
6. What is your favorite fall time smell? sheesh..can't say I have one really. I grew up in high country where there is no real fall. goes from summer to damn snow overnight.
7. Tall skinny pumpkins or fat and round pumpkins? both. I've yet to meet a punkin I haven't loved.
8. Does anybody in your family say, "I got a rock." <-- Charlie Brown reference. Kill me now, but I like Charlie brown about as much as I like Mickey Mouse.
9. Do you really eat those funky peanut butter taffy things that come in the generic black or orange wrappers? oh HELL NO. those are actually meant to be EATEN?? the horror!!!
10. Have you ever run out of candy and started giving away anything else? bwhahaha yes. First halloween I ran out (or didn't even buy any - can't remember) and I gave away money. Like dimes and shit. It was pretty much my cheapest halloween yet. now I just turn out the damn lights. After 50 bucks at Costco I figure if they didn't come early enough the little turds can do without my crap.