Wednesday, September 27, 2006

on the mend

yes, I'm a sucky sick person. I admit it. While I wish I was strong and not a whiner, I'm just not. I will accept this about myself.

I am doing better, finally! Thanks for all your well wishes! Have to tell you a cute story about Noah. Monday afternoon I was feeling RRRRRRREALLY shitty. As you know I felt like crap, working was going crazy and I just lost it. I was on the phone with Peter just crying my eyes out. It was quite a scene you can imagine.

As I'm freaking out I hear Noah in the kitchen (well hard not to hear him as he's like 4 feet from me LOL)He pulls out a glass, gets ice (super soft crunch ice for now) out of the freezer, opens a diet coke, pours it and waits for me. Once I'm off the phone he ever so sweetly brings me over my soda.

DUDE! Made me cry even harder......but for a completely different reason.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

that is the sweetest thing!! (noah, i mean--not you crying your eyes out!)

Unknown said...

What a cool kid!

Kerry said...

That was so sweet of him! What a great kid.

I hope you are feeling better soon. Is it still mouth/surgery related?

Maddy said...

Awwwwww, I think you should keep him :) What a sweetie!