Wednesday, June 28, 2006

hit and miss

Well I've been hit and miss lately. So much going on, and nothing going on. I'll never understand how I can be so dang busy yet have done nothing. go figure. Life with 3 kids, a job, a husband and an obsession with scrapbooking I guess.

I'm supposed to take pictures of the house for Noah, cuz he forgot what his house looks like. He's been asking me to do it for days. But as with everything in my world I have 3 million things to do before I get that done. Consisting mainly of cleaning the house. LOL You know I couldn't possible post pictures of my messy house on the internet. Although Noah might not recognize it if I cleaned it. Thank goodness he's pretty understanding when I tell him I haven't been able to do it yet. He's a good kid.

anyway, I'll try to start doing better again. I was posting every weeknight. Got lots rambling around in my head I'm trying to straighted out and get put in place so bloggin has been put on the back burner for a bit. But don't leave me, I'll get back to it! :)

2 comments:

Kerry said...

"I'll never understand how I can be so dang busy yet have done nothing."

No kidding. I hate when people ask, "what have you been up to?" All I can think of is nothing. But that nothing keeps me going until 10:00 at night. It doesn't make sense.

Noah gets home soon right? That is funny that he has forgotten what his house looks like. Try photoshop...you can clean a house easily that way. ;)

Unknown said...

Just take a picture of his room and the refridgerator. That's all a 7 yr old boy really cares about anyway, right? ;)