Wednesday, September 07, 2005

my own personal yo-yo

I tell you what, I am a drama queen. Who knew? That or I've got a serious chemical imbalance. Whatever it is I need to figure it out, and fast! I'm making myself nutso.

Yesterday was a bad day. Too much work. waaaaaaaaaay too much. Panic city. I cried through it all. Even to clients (this is not recommended practice) My boss even called me on it. "Were you about to cry?" yikes...Like THAT helps. Anyway, worked until midnight, until I couldn't see anymore. Then got up and will do it again tonight.

I made a list last night. It - I kid you not - made me hyperventilate! 15 items long. Some easy, like "Call Dan and verify the changes to the theatrical lighting." Most, not so easy. Like, "start and finish job by Monday, The one with 300 manhours allowed to it. The one you still don't have all the info you need. so make shit up" Yeah, those are fun ones.

I've managed to get a few things off my desk today. This is a good thing. Hopefully, tonight I'll get one or two more done. By the time the week is over I should be able to actually work on that big job, the one I don't have the info on! haha

such is my life.

If only I was alone in my drama and busyness. I do realize that all y'all are just as busy. You just probably don't freak out and cry like I do. I wish I were like that! But then what would Peter do all day if he didn't have to continually talk me down??? *wink*

No comments: