Monday, August 29, 2005

man i hate that

ugh...Don't you just hate it when your husband is mad at you? Especially when he's got every right to be? dammit. I keep making the same mistakes over and over and over again. I can't seem to stop. It's maddening - for everyone.

Not to worry, it's not big mistakes I'm making. So I don't expect he'll be seeing a lawyer any time soon. But still. I've got to stop. I've got to find a way to pull it together and stop being...well...a bitch.

I wasn't ever perfect, mind you. But man! These children have taken a toll of my brain. Big time. I wouldn't trade them to get my brain back. But I need to somehow regenerate what's lost. Rebuilt it somehow.

Maybe meds.

Probably shouldn't come vent on the internet. But who reads this anyway? And I needed to put it down out there that I know I'm wrong. Even if he doesn't believe me (yet) maybe some anonomous person out there will. *wink*

m

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Oh, I'm so sorry, yes I've been there, and it isn't fun.

Here's to fun making up, though ;)