Tuesday, June 26, 2007

feeling good

Having a good day today. Nothing big, just a bunch of little things.

like:
got bunches of prayers for my friend - always warms my heart how generous people are with their love.
and:
Finally don't feel like I'm going to die after a week of working out.
and:
got new shoes that are killer comfy and semi-cute even.
and:
got my phone to sync again. THIS IS A BIG WOO HOO. Been un-synced with my calender for far too long.
and:
going on vacation in 3 days. Going to sit and read and jet ski and laugh and hopefully be able to work on the book a little bit (yes I know, but it must be done)
and:
Got a couple jobs out the door so coming back from said vacation won't be too horrible at work.
and:
webmaster is working on the site. Nothing to see yet but he says he'll having something when I get back.
and:
just feeling good. Making lifestyle changes, mind changes, happy changes, and is'all geood. :)

4 comments:

Dustin said...

YEAY for being productive and feeling good. I hope you have a great vacation. You need a little R & R! Can't wait to see pictures ;p

Dustin said...

Crap -- didn't realize that I was logged in as big D. It's me, MADDY! (as if you have so many friends named Dustin that you would be confused)

Anonymous said...

LMAO at Dustin....err..I mean Maddy! LOL

Michelle....So happy life is good girl! Have fun this weekend!

Unknown said...

Have a GREAT trip!!