Monday, August 22, 2005

back to the grind

aahhh...and I feels good. I am super habitual. Always have been. I would get the same meal at that same restuarant every day if I could. It's frightening almost.

But between having Kate, taking my maternity leave and having Noah home for the summer things have been...well...wacked! While I've loved - individually - all the crazy things that have been going on in my life, having them overlap has been hard. Very hard. Then I probably didn't need to say that. It's been pretty obvious that I'm barely keeping my head above water.

Things are on the mend now though. My brain is starting to clear. School has got me back on a schedule (that starts before 10am! HAHA), I'm over being sad about no longer nursing, and I'm actually looking forward to working (not that I HAVEN'T been working mind you)

That said, I have to run. Kate needs a bottle :)

No comments: