Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Nothing to say? NEVER!

I wasn't sitting here staring at a blank blog entry wondering what to write about for 2 minutes before something happened to talk about.

Noah called (for the 4th time today) and asked if he could come home this saturday rather than next saturday. Poor guy. He misses me.

It's flattering and all but at the same time I want him to be able to spend 2 weeks with his Grandpa without being all depressed. And I know it's just the night time blues talking. During the day he's having a ball.

So I don't know what to do. On one hand, if he's really upset then I'll fork out the 100 bucks to change his flight, no problem. But on the other hand, I know he'll have more fun there than here and he won't be here an hour before he regrets coming home. But how do I rationalize that to a 6 year old???

These are the kinds of problems I wanna have. Do I spend my vacation on the beaches in California with Grandpa or watching Sponge Bob with Mommy??? decisions, decisions.

No comments: